ACE Inc. is currently using AWS Transit Gateway (TGW) with 100 VPCs attached to it from different security domains.
These 100 VPCs are used as following:
* 20 VPCs belong to Production,
* 40 VPCs belong to Development,
* 20 are part of UAT and
* 20 VPCs are for shared services and miscellanous common needs.
ACE Inc. requirements are to:
* provide network and traffic segmentation between Prod, Development, UAT VPCs such that there is no traffic between VPCs belonging to different domains
* allow all VPCs in each domain to communicate with each other
* allow every VPC access to shared services VPCs
Which Aviatrix feature would help to not only provide this segmentation but also decrease the complexity of this topology and routing configuration by orchestrating life-cycle management of AWS Transit Gateways?