Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 75940X Topic 8 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 75940X exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 8
[All 75940X Questions]

When a Layer 2-only networking topology is deployed, what is the behavior of the ACP 4200?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gayla
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. This question seems a bit tricky. Maybe the exam writers are trying to trip us up with some niche networking device that most people aren't familiar with. I'd hate to get this one wrong and have it tank my entire score.
upvoted 0 times
Lazaro
8 days ago
Ah, the good old ACP 4200. I remember learning about that device in my networking classes. If I recall correctly, it's designed to operate in a Layer 2-only environment, so it wouldn't be extending VLANs out to routers or supporting multiple application VLANs. My money's on option A being the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
10 days ago
I think option D might be the correct answer. If the ACP 4200 is in a Layer 2-only topology, then it would make sense for it to have 802.1Q tagging enabled on all its ports to support multiple VLANs. But I'm not totally confident in that.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
10 days ago
This question is making my head spin. I feel like I need to go back and review my networking fundamentals before attempting to answer something like this. Maybe the exam writers are trying to catch us off guard with some obscure networking device?
upvoted 0 times
Juan
13 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. My guess is that option B is the correct answer, since in a Layer 2-only topology, the ACP 4200 would need to extend VLANs out to the routers to provide Layer 3 routing functionality. But I'm not 100% sure about that.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
14 days ago
I'm not really sure about this question. The options seem a bit confusing to me. I'm not familiar with the ACP 4200 device, so I'm not sure what its behavior would be in a Layer 2-only topology.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel