Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 71801X Topic 5 Question 26 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 71801X exam
Question #: 26
Topic #: 5
[All 71801X Questions]

If there are data sync issues between the CS and the VSNs, which log folder you would look into?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Moon
7 days ago
Data sync issues, huh? Sounds like a job for the log folder ninja. I bet I can find the answer hidden in there somewhere. Time to get my scroll on!
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
9 days ago
I've got a hunch about this one, but I don't want to jinx myself. I'm just going to go with my gut and see where it takes me. Wish me luck, guys!
upvoted 0 times
Elvera
10 days ago
Okay, let's think this through logically. I'm going to weigh the options and see which one makes the most sense. No guessing here, just good ol' fashioned deductive reasoning.
upvoted 0 times
Rex
11 days ago
Ooh, this is a good one. I bet the answer is hidden somewhere deep in the logs, just waiting to be discovered. Time to put on my detective hat!
upvoted 0 times
Latonia
13 days ago
Data sync issues, huh? Sounds like a real pain in the neck. I'm gonna have to do some serious digging to figure this one out.
upvoted 0 times
Terry
15 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of where to look for those pesky data sync issues! I think this is a tricky one, but I'm feeling confident I can crack the code.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel