Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Avaya Exam 71201X Topic 8 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for Avaya's 71201X exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 8
[All 71201X Questions]

Which two backup methods are available for a Avaya Aura System Manager (SMGR) Backup? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Almeta
6 days ago
Exactly, this question is testing our knowledge of the Avaya Aura System Manager backup capabilities, not our creativity. Remote and Local Backup are the clear winners here.
upvoted 0 times
Holley
9 days ago
You're right, that would be a disaster! I'm glad the question is asking about the actual backup methods available, and not some crazy theoretical option.
upvoted 0 times
Juan
9 days ago
Haha, can you imagine trying to backup the entire Avaya Aura System Manager on a SD card or a DVD? That would take forever and probably not even fit!
upvoted 0 times
Candra
11 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys. Remote Backup and Local Backup are the way to go. DVD Backup and USB Backup don't really fit the description of an Avaya Aura System Manager backup method.
upvoted 0 times
Heike
13 days ago
I agree with you on those two options. Remote Backup and Local Backup seem like the most logical choices for an Avaya Aura System Manager. The other options don't really make sense for that particular system.
upvoted 0 times
Josefa
14 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. Let's see, we have SD Card Backup, Remote Backup, DVD Backup, Local Backup, and USB Backup as options. I'm pretty sure the correct answers are B) Remote Backup and D) Local Backup.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel