Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Atlassian Exam ACP-610 Topic 1 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for Atlassian's ACP-610 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 1
[All ACP-610 Questions]

The team wants to flag issues using a category. Their requirements are:

* more than one category value can be selected on an issue

* new category values can be added by any user

* category values can be selected via a dropdown menu

* category values can be re-used across all projects

Which field meets their requirements?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

The label field meets the team's requirements for flagging issues using a category. Labels are a type of custom field that allow users to add one or more descriptive tags to issues. Users can add new labels on the fly, and select existing labels from a dropdown menu. Labels can be re-used across all projects, and can be searched and filtered easily. A text field does not allow multiple values or a dropdown menu. A component does not allow multiple values or adding new values by any user. A user picker does not allow multiple values or adding new values by any user. Checkboxes do not allow adding new values by any user.Reference:[Adding, removing and searching for labels], [Managing Jira Projects Data Center and Server: Certification Bundle]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Garry
8 days ago
Hold on, a label field? Really? I'm not sure I agree with that. Aren't labels usually just for displaying text, not for actually selecting values?
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
10 days ago
Haha, you guys are really overthinking this, aren't you? I think the obvious answer here is the label field. It can be used to create multiple category values, and it fits all the other requirements too.
upvoted 0 times
Sage
11 days ago
You know, I was just about to say the same thing! The dropdown menu requirement is tripping me up a bit too. Maybe a user picker could work, since that would allow for multiple selections and a dropdown interface.
upvoted 0 times
Cletus
13 days ago
I was also thinking checkboxes, but then I saw the requirement about the category values being selectable via a dropdown menu. That makes me wonder if a component or a user picker might be a better fit.
upvoted 0 times
Helene
15 days ago
I'm leaning towards option E, the checkboxes. That seems to fit the requirements the best, with the ability to select multiple categories and the flexibility to add new ones.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
16 days ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward, but I'm not sure if I can choose the right answer just yet. Let me hear what the others think.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel