Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Appian Exam ACD101 Topic 1 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for Appian's ACD101 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 1
[All ACD101 Questions]

An interface references an expression rule.

What are the relationships between these objects?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

In Appian, when an interface references an expression rule, the interface is considered a dependent because it depends on the expression rule to function correctly. Conversely, the expression rule is a precedent because the interface relies on it. Reference:

Appian Documentation: Managing Application Contents

Contribute your Thoughts:

Brandee
9 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. The interface is referencing the expression rule, so it has to be dependent on it in some way. And the rule is kind of like a precedent that the interface has to follow. So yeah, B) is my pick too.
upvoted 0 times
Natalya
11 days ago
Haha, this is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma! I'm still scratching my head, but I think B) is the way to go. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the exam writers threw in a trick question just to mess with us.
upvoted 0 times
Roy
12 days ago
You know, I was initially thinking C) Inheritance and Association, but I think you guys are onto something with B. The interface is kind of inheriting the behavior of the expression rule, in a way.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
13 days ago
I agree, B) makes the most sense to me. The interface is relying on the expression rule, so it's a dependent, and the rule is like a precedent that the interface has to follow.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
15 days ago
Hmm, let me think about this. I'm leaning towards B) Dependents and Precedents. The interface seems to be dependent on the expression rule, and the rule could be considered a precedent for the interface.
upvoted 0 times
Aileen
17 days ago
This is a tricky one! I'm not sure if I fully understand the relationship between an interface and an expression rule. Any thoughts, folks?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel