Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

API Exam API-580 Topic 1 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for API's API-580 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 1
[All API-580 Questions]

Produces inspection and maintenance plans for equipment that should be implemented to provide...............and................

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Venita
8 days ago
Yeah, I think the answer is pretty obvious here. I mean, who wouldn't want their equipment to be reliable and safe? The only question is, what's the RBI part all about?
upvoted 0 times
Laquita
10 days ago
I agree. And the answer options here seem pretty straightforward, too. 'RBI' probably stands for 'risk-based inspection', which is a common approach to maintenance planning. And 'reliable and safe operation' are clearly the desired outcomes.
upvoted 0 times
Wava
11 days ago
That's a great point. I think a lot of people underestimate the importance of proper maintenance and inspection. They just see it as a necessary evil, but it can actually be a competitive advantage if you do it right.
upvoted 0 times
Georgiann
12 days ago
You know, I was reading up on this topic the other day, and I came across a really interesting case study about a company that had a major equipment failure because they didn't have a proper maintenance plan in place. It's a cautionary tale, for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Kent
14 days ago
Absolutely! I agree that this is an important topic. It's not just about following a checklist, but really understanding the underlying principles and how they apply in different contexts.
upvoted 0 times
Joanna
16 days ago
This is a pretty straightforward question, but I think it's important to really understand the concepts behind it. Proper inspection and maintenance plans are crucial for ensuring the reliability and safety of equipment.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel