Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

APC Exam DU0-001 Topic 4 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for APC's DU0-001 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 4
[All DU0-001 Questions]

Which access method is used for channeling high traffic through a security

checkpoint?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Comments

Tina
4 hours ago
Hmm, I'd say a contactless smart card would be the best option for high-traffic security checkpoints. It's quick and efficient compared to other methods.
upvoted 0 times
Marge
5 hours ago
I'm with you on the contactless smart card. That just seems like the most logical choice for a high-traffic security checkpoint. Can you imagine the chaos if everyone had to dig through their wallets to find their keys? Yikes!
upvoted 0 times
Alease
1 days ago
Haha, good point! Maybe they could install hand sanitizer dispensers next to the fingerprint scanners. Or they could go with the contactless smart card option to avoid any icky fingerprint shenanigans.
upvoted 0 times
Broderick
1 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if the 'high traffic' part is a red herring or if it's actually relevant to the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
1 days ago
Honestly, I'd probably vote for the contactless smart card. It's quick, efficient, and you don't have to worry about getting your digits all over the scanner. Plus, it just sounds more high-tech, you know? Like something you'd see in a futuristic spy movie.
upvoted 0 times
Glenna
2 days ago
I agree, the fingerprint reader or contactless smart card seem like the most logical choices. Although, I might be a bit concerned about the hygiene factor with the fingerprint reader. Imagine all the germs getting passed around at a busy security checkpoint!
upvoted 0 times
Cathrine
4 days ago
Definitely a fingerprint reader or a contactless smart card. Those options would allow for faster, more secure access compared to a coded lock or a physical key. I can just imagine the chaos of everyone trying to punch in a code at a busy checkpoint.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
6 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky question. I'm not sure which access method would be best for high-traffic security checkpoints. Maybe a fingerprint reader or a contactless smart card would be more efficient than a coded lock or an ordinary key?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel