Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Android Exam AND-803 Topic 8 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for Android's AND-803 exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 8
[All AND-803 Questions]

While adding analytics to your Android app, you should create the file app/src/res/xml/global_tracker.xml with the content which is illustrated in the following image: The S{YOUR_TRACKING_ID} will be replaced with your tracking ID. How do you get this tracking ID?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gladys
8 days ago
Haha, good one! But seriously, I think D is the way to go. The tracking ID is specifically tied to your Google Analytics property, so that's where you'd go to find it.
upvoted 0 times
Thora
10 days ago
Nope, first time for me. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I should be an expert, right? *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
King
11 days ago
I'm leaning towards D as well, but I could see the argument for C. Maybe they're just trying to confuse us with the other options. Has anyone here actually set up Google Analytics for an Android app before?
upvoted 0 times
Walker
12 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Couldn't it also be generated on the Google Play Developer Console? I feel like that's where a lot of the app-specific IDs are managed.
upvoted 0 times
Bronwyn
14 days ago
Yeah, I agree. This seems like a tricky one. I'm guessing the answer is D, since the tracking ID is generated on the Google Analytics website when you set up your property for the app.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
15 days ago
I'm a bit confused by this question. The tracking ID is supposed to be specific to the Google Analytics account, right? I'm not sure how it would be the same as a smart device ID or an AdMob app ID.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel