Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Android Exam AND-802 Topic 4 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for Android's AND-802 exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 4
[All AND-802 Questions]

What is the purpose of adding the following permission tag to your app's AndroidManifest.xml file?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Chi
8 days ago
Hmm, I don't think any of those answers are quite right. Isn't this permission also used to let the app access external storage? I seem to recall something about that from the Android documentation. I'll go with D just to be different.
upvoted 0 times
Annelle
10 days ago
C'mon, guys, we all know the real purpose of this permission is to let the app access the internet. I mean, what else would you need Wi-Fi state for? Definitely going with C on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Jennifer
11 days ago
You know, I once had an app that needed to access the cache files, and I'm pretty sure it used this permission. But then again, that was like five years ago, and Android permissions have changed a lot since then. I'm going to go with my gut and say B is the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Margart
12 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. Didn't we learn that the `ACCESS_WIFI_STATE` permission also lets you get information about the user's network connection? I'm not so sure it's just about Wi-Fi networks. Gotta think this one through a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Theresia
14 days ago
Hmm, I think the answer is A. Allowing the app to access information about Wi-Fi networks seems like a pretty straightforward use case for this permission. I'm feeling confident about that one.
upvoted 0 times
Cathern
16 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of Wi-Fi permissions! I feel like this is a trick question, to be honest. I mean, who doesn't love a good game of 'guess the Android permission'?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel