Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Android Exam AND-801 Topic 7 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Android's AND-801 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 7
[All AND-801 Questions]

The following image displays an AndroidManifest.xml file for an Android app. Which of the following choices is correct about this file?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jodi
8 days ago
I'm with you, guys. This question is definitely designed to test our understanding of the AndroidManifest.xml file. We need to look closely at the details and not make any assumptions.
upvoted 0 times
Shantay
10 days ago
Haha, that's a good point! Maybe the developers are trying to trick us with a hidden activity. Or maybe they're just really good at code obfuscation. Either way, we need to be on our toes for this one.
upvoted 0 times
Margarett
10 days ago
True, true. But wait, what if the app has a hidden activity that's not shown in the manifest? Then option D could be correct. Hmm, this is getting tricky.
upvoted 0 times
Val
12 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. The file doesn't explicitly mention a 'Second' activity, so option B seems unlikely. I'm thinking it's either C or D.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
14 days ago
Yeah, definitely. I'm leaning towards option C, as the file seems to have three activity declarations, and MainActlvity is specified as the launcher activity.
upvoted 0 times
Stephania
15 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. The AndroidManifest.xml file is the heart of any Android app, so getting this question right is crucial. Let's take a closer look at the options.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel