Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

AIIM Exam IQ0-100 Topic 2 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for AIIM's IQ0-100 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 2
[All IQ0-100 Questions]

Unstructured information differs from structured information because it is (Choose 2)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sylvia
12 hours ago
Okay, let me think this through. Unstructured data is the opposite of structured data, which is typically found in databases and spreadsheets. So it's gotta be options A and B.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
2 days ago
Haha, yeah, this is like one of those 'choose all that apply' questions. You gotta be really careful not to overthink it.
upvoted 0 times
Sharita
4 days ago
Ooh, I bet they're going to try and catch us out with the media types. Unstructured data can be anything from text to images to video, right?
upvoted 0 times
Adaline
5 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you there. I think the key is really understanding what 'structured' and 'unstructured' information mean in the context of data management.
upvoted 0 times
Noah
6 days ago
I agree, this is a pretty tricky question. I feel like a lot of the options are trying to trick us with subtle differences.
upvoted 0 times
Charisse
8 days ago
Hmm, this question is really interesting. Unstructured information is such a broad concept, I wonder how they're going to test our understanding of it.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel