Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

AHIP Exam AHM-520 Topic 2 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for AHIP's AHM-520 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 2
[All AHM-520 Questions]

In a comparison of small employer-employee groups to large employer-employee groups, it is correct to say that small employer-employee groups tend to:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Santos
7 days ago
You know, I was just reading an article about this very topic. It mentioned that small groups often have higher administrative costs as a percentage of total premium, so I'm going to go with option B.
upvoted 0 times
Kate
9 days ago
Okay, let's break this down. Small groups tend to have less predictable claims, so option A is probably not correct. And option C doesn't really align with the typical characteristics of small groups. I'd say B or D are the most likely answers here.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
10 days ago
Ooh, this is a good one. I remember learning about this in my risk management course. I'm leaning towards option D, as smaller groups are more likely to experience adverse selection due to the smaller pool of people.
upvoted 0 times
Elza
11 days ago
Haha, this is a classic insurance exam question. They always try to trick you with these subtle differences between group sizes. I'd say option B is the way to go, but I'm open to hearing what the rest of you think.
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
13 days ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I think the key here is to consider the inherent characteristics of small and large groups. Small groups may be more susceptible to claims fluctuations, but they might also have lower administrative expenses. Let me think about this a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Maryrose
15 days ago
I'm not too sure about this question. The options seem a bit tricky, and I'm not entirely confident in my understanding of the differences between small and large employer-employee groups.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel