Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E717 Topic 6 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E717 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 6
[All AD0-E717 Questions]

A developer is tasked with creating a new feature in an Adobe Commerce Cloud project. The developer decides to create an integration environment for a better development process.

Which Cloud CLI for Commerce command would the developer use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

The Cloud CLI for Commerce command that a developer would use to create an integration environment for a better development process is magento-cloud environment:branch <environment-name> . This command creates a new branch in the Git repository and a new environment in the Cloud project, using the specified parent environment as a base. The new environment inherits the code, data, and media files from the parent environment.

To create a new integration environment for development in an Adobe Commerce Cloud project, the developer would use the Cloud CLI for Commerce command: magento-cloud environment:branch <environment-name> . This command creates a new environment by branching from the specified parent environment, providing a separate environment for developing new features or testing without affecting the live site.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Heike
20 hours ago
I disagree, I believe the correct command is B) magento-cloud create:environment-branch as it explicitly mentions creating a new environment branch.
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
2 days ago
I think the answer is A) magento-cloud environment:branch because it sounds like the most straightforward command.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel