Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E717 Topic 5 Question 18 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E717 exam
Question #: 18
Topic #: 5
[All AD0-E717 Questions]

On the Adobe Commerce Cloud Project Web Interface, what will be performed when clicking on the "Delete" button of an integration environment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

On the Adobe Commerce Cloud Project Web Interface, clicking on the 'Delete' button of an integration environment will completely delete the environment, including the associated git branch and database. This action is irreversible and is used to remove an environment that is no longer needed. The environment, once deleted, frees up resources for the project and cannot be restored.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Adaline
10 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I mean, if you're deleting an integration environment, you'd want to make sure it's completely gone, right? I'm leaning more towards B.
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
12 days ago
I agree with Anissa. C seems like the most logical answer to me. Deleting the entire environment, including the git branch, would be a bit of an overkill for just clicking a 'Delete' button.
upvoted 0 times
Anissa
14 days ago
You know, I've actually had some experience with this in the past. I'm pretty confident the answer is C - the environment is marked as 'inactive', but the git branch and database are still there.
upvoted 0 times
Adria
15 days ago
Haha, I bet the developers at Adobe have a good laugh about these kinds of trick questions. They're probably sitting back thinking, 'Let's see if we can confuse the candidates!'
upvoted 0 times
Jennie
16 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I think the correct answer might be A, where the environment is just marked as 'inactive' but the git branch is still present, and only the database is deleted.
upvoted 0 times
Hermila
18 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'd say the answer is B - the environment is completely deleted, including the git branch and database. That's the only way to truly remove an integration environment, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel