Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E708 Topic 2 Question 38 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E708 exam
Question #: 38
Topic #: 2
[All AD0-E708 Questions]

Customers are stating that the product image is not reflective of the product they have added to their cart. When you investigate you notice this is an issue specific to configurable products.

How will you resolve this issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mattie
11 days ago
Oof, this is a tough one. I can see the merits of both B and D, but I'm not fully convinced either is the *perfect* answer. Maybe we need to dig a little deeper and see if there are any hidden gotchas with those approaches. Wouldn't want to recommend something that ends up causing more problems down the line, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Lyda
13 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. I was kind of leaning towards option C, just telling the business to upload more photos. Seems like the easiest fix, right? But you guys make a good point about B being a more robust solution. Maybe we should hash this out a bit more before deciding.
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
13 days ago
I agree with Devon and 3 - option B is the way to go here. The other choices just feel like band-aids, and we want a real solution to this issue. Plus, I like the idea of getting our hands dirty with a custom development project. Keeps things interesting, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Effie
15 days ago
Ha, this question reminds me of that time I accidentally uploaded a picture of a goldfish to our product page instead of the actual product. Customers were not amused. Anyway, I'm leaning towards option B as well. Developing a custom solution to display the variant image seems like the most comprehensive fix.
upvoted 0 times
Giovanna
17 days ago
I'm not sure about this one. I was thinking maybe option D, setting the configurable product image to the parent thumbnail within the cart. That seems like it could work, but I'm not 100% confident. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times
Devon
18 days ago
This question is tricky, but I think the answer is B. Developing a customization to display the variant image instead of the configurable product image seems like the best solution to me. The other options don't seem quite right - setting the configurable product image to the thumbnail doesn't address the root issue, and advising the business to upload photos of all variants seems like a lot of work for a relatively simple problem.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel