Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E703 Topic 4 Question 63 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E703 exam
Question #: 63
Topic #: 4
[All AD0-E703 Questions]

What interface should a frontend controllers action implement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lajuana
10 days ago
I'm going to have to go with option A as well. It just seems like the most general and widely-used interface for frontend controllers. Plus, I feel like the 'Framework' namespace usually indicates a core part of the system, so that's a good sign.
upvoted 0 times
Heike
12 days ago
Haha, I hear you on that one! Magento is like the Rube Goldberg machine of PHP frameworks. But I think the different interfaces are there for a reason - to provide more specific functionality and better separation of concerns. Though I agree, it can be a bit overwhelming at times.
upvoted 0 times
Lauryn
13 days ago
You know, I'm not even sure why we need all these different interfaces. Can't we just use one generic 'ControllerInterface' and be done with it? This Magento framework sometimes feels like it's trying too hard to be overly complex.
upvoted 0 times
Jerrod
14 days ago
Hmm, I was leaning towards option B - \Magento\Frontend\Controller\ActionInterface. Doesn't that seem more specific to frontend controllers? I feel like that might be the 'correct' answer, even if the other options are also valid in some cases.
upvoted 0 times
Isadora
16 days ago
I was thinking the same thing, but option D - \Magento\Framework\App\ControllerInterface - also seems like a reasonable choice. I'm not sure what the difference is between those two interfaces, to be honest.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryll
18 days ago
This is a tricky question. I'm not entirely sure which interface is the correct one, but I think it might be option A - \Magento\Framework\App\ActionInterface. That seems to be the most general interface for frontend controllers, and I believe it's used throughout the Magento codebase.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel