Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E213 Topic 5 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E213 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 5
[All AD0-E213 Questions]

A professional is troubleshooting the production implementation and no data appears in the debugger. What needs to be done?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

In order to troubleshoot an implementation, the professional should work with the organization's website owners to ensure that all JavaScript errors are resolved. This is because JavaScript errors can prevent data from being sent to Adobe's servers, which can cause the debugger to not show any data. For more detailed information, please refer to the Adobe Analytics Developer Professional study guide (page 8-9).

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mitsue
10 days ago
You know, I'm starting to wonder if the person who wrote this question has ever actually troubleshot a production issue before. This is just plain silly.
upvoted 0 times
Lili
12 days ago
Guys, let's not overthink this. If there's no data in the debugger, the first step is to make sure the code is actually running. Option B sounds like the most reasonable approach.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
13 days ago
Plug-ins, really? I don't think that's going to help in this case. This just feels like a trick question designed to trip us up.
upvoted 0 times
Felicidad
14 days ago
Aha! I know this one. It's gotta be option B. We need to work with the website owners to fix any JavaScript errors that might be causing the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Nettie
16 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. Shouldn't the focus be on troubleshooting the actual problem, not just blindly trying random things?
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
18 days ago
Wait, what? This question doesn't make any sense. Why would the header code be outside the tag? That's just nonsensical.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel