Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E134 Topic 1 Question 20 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E134 exam
Question #: 20
Topic #: 1
[All AD0-E134 Questions]

An AEM Developer needs to migrate to AEM as a Cloud Service from AEM version 6.4. The AEM Developer is not able to run the Best Practice Analyzer.

What is preventing the Best Practice Analyzer from running?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

The Best Practice Analyzer is a tool that scans an existing AEM code base and identifies patterns that are incompatible with AEM as a Cloud Service or newer versions of AEM on-premise. The Best Practice Analyzer is not supported on AEM version 6.4 or earlier versions. The Best Practice Analyzer requires AEM version 6.5 or later to run. Reference: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/moving/cloud-migration/best-practice-analyzer.html?lang=en https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/moving/cloud-migration/best-practice-analyzer/bpa-prerequisites.html?lang=en

Contribute your Thoughts:

Deandrea
11 days ago
Wait, what if the AEM Developer is trying to run the Best Practice Analyzer on the Publisher instance instead of the Author instance? That could be the issue, as mentioned in Option C.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
13 days ago
I'm leaning towards Option B. The Best Practice Analyzer is a newer tool, and it might not be fully compatible with AEM 6.4. That could be the reason why it's not running.
upvoted 0 times
Sueann
14 days ago
Okay, let's look at the options. Option A seems the most likely, as the Best Practice Analyzer usually requires admin privileges to run properly. But we can't rule out the other options either.
upvoted 0 times
Terry
15 days ago
Haha, this reminds me of the time I tried to run a diagnostic tool on a production environment without the right permissions. Let's just say it didn't end well for me.
upvoted 0 times
Danica
17 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. The question doesn't provide much context about the AEM environment or the AEM Developer's access level. We'll need to make some assumptions to figure this out.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
18 days ago
I think this question is a bit tricky. The Best Practice Analyzer is a useful tool to assess the migration readiness, but it seems there's an issue with running it in the current setup. Let me think about the possible reasons.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel