Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E127 Topic 3 Question 20 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E127 exam
Question #: 20
Topic #: 3
[All AD0-E127 Questions]

Which node type is used by an AEM Forms developer to create a custom logger using the CRXDE Lite tool?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

This is the node type that an AEM Forms developer needs to use to create a custom logger using the CRXDE Lite tool. The sling:OsgiConfig node type represents an OSGi configuration that can be used to configure various services and components in AEM. To create a custom logger, the developer needs to create a sling:OsgiConfig node under /apps/system/config with properties such as log.level, log.file, and log.pattern.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jaime
10 days ago
Ooh, a tricky one! I like it. Personally, I'm leaning towards A) sling:OsgiConfig. Seems like the most logical choice, given that we're talking about creating a custom logger. But you know what they say - when in doubt, go with sling:UgmiControl. It's the new black, or something like that.
upvoted 0 times
Ludivina
12 days ago
Seriously? sling:UgmiControl? I think you've been spending too much time in the AEM version of the Upside Down, my friend. Clearly the answer is A) sling:OsgiConfig. I mean, it's right there in the documentation. Unless, of course, the exam writers are trying to trick us...
upvoted 0 times
Peggie
13 days ago
Ah, the old custom logger conundrum. I remember struggling with this one during my certification prep. I think Jina is on the right track - sling:OsgiConfig is definitely the way to go. Unless, of course, you're feeling adventurous and want to try sling:UgmiControl. I hear that's all the rage these days. *wink wink*
upvoted 0 times
Jina
14 days ago
You know, I was just reading up on this the other day. I'm pretty confident the answer is A) sling:OsgiConfig. That's the node type you use to create custom OSGi configurations, which is what you'd need to do to set up a custom logger. At least, that's what the documentation says.
upvoted 0 times
Willie
16 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. Isn't sling:OsgiConfig used for configuring OSGi services? I thought we'd use something more specific to logging, like a sling:LoggerConfig or something. Anyone know for sure?
upvoted 0 times
Janae
18 days ago
Ah, the age-old question - how to create a custom logger in AEM Forms? This is definitely a tricky one. I think the answer is A) sling:OsgiConfig, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyone else have any thoughts?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel