Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Adobe Exam AD0-E121 Topic 1 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for Adobe's AD0-E121 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 1
[All AD0-E121 Questions]

Which AEM feature provides support for content editing of single-page applications?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Amira
11 days ago
I don't know, I'm still a little unsure. C) Fluid Experiences could also be a contender, right? Isn't that about adapting content for different devices and screen sizes?
upvoted 0 times
Leanora
13 days ago
You guys are overthinking this. The answer is clearly A) SPA Editor. It's the feature that gives you a visual, in-context editing experience for your single-page applications. Easy peasy.
upvoted 0 times
Hoa
14 days ago
Nah, I don't think the SPA Blueprint is the right answer. That's more about the framework and architecture for building SPAs, not the actual content editing capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
15 days ago
Hold on, what about B) SPA Blueprint? Doesn't that also have something to do with single-page applications in AEM? I'm a little torn between A and B on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
16 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Enola. The SPA Editor is the way to go here. It's the tool that allows you to build and edit SPAs within AEM's content management framework.
upvoted 0 times
Enola
18 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I'm pretty sure the answer is A) SPA Editor, since that's the feature designed specifically for content editing of single-page applications in AEM.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel